Sunday, September 2, 2012

Re: Politards, the election is over and you don't even know it... that's why you're retarded and so easily taken advantage of

And to prove my point;
I would accept bets from any and all comers that think I'm wrong.

But not just any bet, oh no. I want you to put everything on the line
just like the founding fathers you love to take credit for.

This is how it will work;
You bet EVERYTHING you own, and your life included... or all future
earnings... which won't be that much because you're already a dumbass
and can't do anything anyway.
We put it in writing with a independent lawyer to make sure it's
legal.

Come on big mouths, put your money where your mouth is and take me for
all I own!
DESTROY ME !!!

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment