Sunday, September 2, 2012

No mention of Trickle Down Economics from the Republitards...

It's a dirty little secret the Republitards have;

it's NOT trickle down economics they want now...
it's Trickle Up economics they want now by doing away with government
assistance to the poor to pay for more military involvements in the
world. (As if spending more than the rest of the world combined for
military isn't enough already!)

As a C-SPAN caller noted;
"I'm 51 years old, why would I vote for Obama when he just wants to
expand government and tax me?
And why would I want to vote for Romney when he wants to (sic: slit my
throat...) do away with my Social Security and Medicare?

Here's a guy finally waking up to reality...
Both political parties ARE the enemy.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment