Thursday, December 22, 2011

Re: Crazy Uncle Ron

More quotes from Crazy Uncle Ron:
 
On Securing America's border:
 

"The people that want big fences and guns, sure, we could secure the border. A barbed wire fence with machine guns, that would do the trick. I don't believe that is what America is all about. Every time you think about this toughness on the border and ID cards and REAL IDs, think it's a penalty against the American people too. I think this fence business is designed and may well be used against us and keep us in. In economic turmoil, the people want to leave with their capital and there's capital controls and there's people controls. Every time you think about the fence, think about the fences being used against us, keeping us in."

 
 
On The Republican Party and Ronald Reagan:
 
"After years of trying to work through the Republican Party both in and  out of government, I have reluctantly concluded that my efforts must be  carried on outside the Republican Party......I therefore resign my membership in the Republican Party and enclose my membership card." - Ron Paul, 1987.
 
Ron Paul "I want to totally disassociate myself from the policies" of GOP & Reagan
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2719652/posts

 

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment