Sunday, July 3, 2011

Re: Assploding Hypocricy: Two Days After Scolding Congress for work habits, Bam heads to Presidential Retreat for Holiday Weekend

On Jul 2, 6:49 am, GregfromBoston <greg.vinc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Whoa!

Did I startle you...?
>
> I'm not an Obama fan, but this is ridiculous!

What is ridiculous about it....?

http://www.youtube.com/user/FeelTheChangeMedia#g/u
He's a devout Muslim and a Christian, for convenience....

He's deceiving us....
>
> 10 bucks says YOU didn't get into Harvard

I didn't apply....

If I did, I wouldn't pick "Community Organizer" as
a course. With Obama, it's "Communism Organizer".

At least I know how many states there are. And it ain't
57. Search "Obama's gaffes". A Harvard Grad? He got
in because of Affirmative Action.....

He gets tongue tied if the teleprompter goes out. I think
the guy is brainless. He is the enemy within. Committing
treason. We need to take up arms against him. I'm
surprised he hasn't been assassinated by now. He is a
mad, wild ass, dictatorial, pompous, arrogant, self centered,
regulations up the yin yang, Allah ass kisser...

('wild ass', see Genesis 16) <jewishvirtuallibrary.org>

He's regulating all incandescent lights, illegal, 1/1/2012.
Destroying jobs. I'm stocking up on 100 WATT bulbs.
Soft White. He'll probably order the Military and or, the
National Guard, to do a house to house search....

Obama, speaking to a crowd of Mexicans, joked....
"If they could, they would build a higher fence, a wall
and a moat on the border. Filling the moat with alligators."
(I'd go for Piranha)

He didn't mention all the shovel jobs it would entail. I
think it's a good idea. Build it one quarter mile from the
border, wall first. Get the National Guard home. They
are not the "International Guard". Have them patrol the
1/4 mile stretch as the wall is being constructed....
(No illegals need apply)

Boy....that would get the economy back on track. Like
the WPA project did....and we're at war....so what's the
problem. It should be done for Home Land Security......

Housing and private businesses. Maybe even a hospital
would be constructed for those working on the project.

One three letter word, "JOBS". Lots, for all trades and
non trades....

Vote me for President. I'm an independent....very....

I won't stack my cabinet with super rich Communist cronies.

One other thing. The mainstream tout Obama as the first
Black African to be elected President. Shouldn't he be
called the first Mulatto African to be elected President?

Am I stupid or something for thinking that? They color him
black. He himself said he is a mongrel....

So..
He is the first Mongrel African, to be elected President....

OOFA....
There is a hierarcy at play upon the Earth....
Isalm, Judaism, and Crop Markings, are a part of it.....

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment