Sunday, March 20, 2011

Harold......... should be an inspiration to us all








 


Subject: Harold......... should be an inspiration to us all





As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to 
"make a difference" in the world.  It is at these times that 
our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of
other "seniors" who have found the courage to take on 
challenges that would make many of us wither. 

Harold Schlumberg is such a person: 

QUOTE FROM HAROLD:

"I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that
you're retired?'  Well, I'm fortunate to have a chemical 
engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most 
is converting beer, wine and vodka into urine.  Then I spray it
over a photo of Obama! I do it every day and I really enjoy it."

Harold should be an inspiration to us all.
 
 
 
 
 









--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment