Saturday, February 12, 2011

**JP** Masnoon Duas (Part-2)




O Allah! Expand for me Your provision till my old age and till the end of my life.



O Allah! Make sufficient for me what is halal (lawful) and to dispense with what is haram (unlawful) and enrich me with Your Favors so that I need no one but You.



O Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.



O Allaah! I seek refuge in You from a bad character and bad actions bad bad desires.


O Allah! Keep me alive (in a state of) humbleness and grant me death in (a state of) humbleness and gather (resurrect) me in the company of the humble ones.



O Allah! Grant my nafs (soul) piety and purify it, for You are The Best of those who purify it as You are its Guardian and Master.



O Allah! Make me content upon what You have granted me and Bless me in it; and be The Best Protector and Guardian for me (in my absence) of whatever is hidden from me. 



O Allah! I ask of You Your love, the love of whoever loves You and the love of those deeds which would draw me to attaining Your love.



O Allah! Indeed I ask of You, sound health, chastity, trustworthiness, good character and contentment on whatever is decreed.



O Allah! Indeed I, I seek refuge in You from poverty, any lessening in my means, and from humiliation; and I seek refuge in You that I wrong anyone or am wronged.



O Allah! Indeed I seek refuge in You from severe trials and hardships, to be overtaken by wretchedness, a bad fate and the rejoicing of _ enemies.



O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the decline of Your blessings, the removal of our state of well-being, the sudden onset of Your punishment and from all that displeases you.



O Allah! In your mercy I return, so do not leave me in charge of my nafs (myself) even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. There is no god but You.



O Allah! I seek refuge in You from a knowledge which does not benefit, from a heart which does not tremble, from a nafs (ego) which is not content (sated), and from a supplication which is not accepted.



O Allah! Make me one who is most patient and grateful; and make me small in my own eyes but great in the eyes of others.



O Allah! Indeed _ I seek refuge in You from an evil day, an evil night, an evil moment, an evil companion and from an evil neighbour in the place of residence.



O Allah! Forgive me my faults, my ignorance, any excesses in my matters and in that which You have more knowledge of than me. O Allah! Forgive me my sins done in jest, those done mistakenly, those done intentionally and all those shortcomings that are within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment