Thursday, October 21, 2010

Re: Why is that

Seems like it should be simple for anyone to understand but the liberals
just can't seem to wrap their little minds around it. And I thought
they were supposed to be smart ones! That is what they tell us.
Funny that they can't understand this nor can they really respond to
Sarah Palin's remarks on their policies. Funny about that!!

On 10/21/2010 10:58 AM, THE ANNOINTED ONE wrote:
> Liberals do not understand that in order for government to spend money
> for a stimulus, a subsidy, an extension of unemployment or any other
> "GREAT AND NEEDED" program that will vastly improve my life and cut my
> costs must first take that money from me in order to return it to
> me ??
>
> It is just ludicrous. If they never take it I have it and do not need
> them to tell me how and where to spend it in order to benefit myself.
>
>

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment