Friday, July 16, 2010

Re: The U.S. Middle Class Is Being Wiped Out: Here's the Stats to Prove It

What you said was:

On Jul 15, 3:02 pm, dick thompson <rhomp2...@earthlink.net> wrote: 
> I wasn't.   I was sure not to vote for the Street Vendor for president > and not to vote for Chuckie Schumer and Anthony Weiner.   That makes me > for sure not a fool.  Can you say the same?  I doubt it.   
 Then you're indeed a fool, because I didn't vote for them either.   I didn't vote for them so I am a fool.  You didn't vote for them so you are ?   logically then you are a fool!  That is what you said - and I quoted you exactly .  You can clarify all you want but your own words betray you.  You did not quote what you said at all.   Good thing I had not totally deleted what you wrote.   You should not lie - it's not nice. 


studio wrote:
On Jul 15, 3:27 pm, dick thompson <rhomp2...@earthlink.net> wrote:   
Read what you wrote.   You said you didn't vote for them either.   So if I am a fool for not voting for them then that makes you a fool also for not voting for them.   I guess logic is even further beyond you than even I imagined it was and you are now admitting it.     
 Let me clarify what I said so your small pea brain can understand; I said, and I quote; "So don't vote for them. But voting for Republitards to replace them is not at all that different". I then said, and I quote; "Don't be a fool". I tehn said, and I quote again; "I didn't vote for either..."  To summarize: You are a fool to vote Republican just because you don't like Democrats, because there is very little real difference between the two.  Apparently you are a great believer in what Bush Jr. said. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on you".    

No comments:

Post a Comment