Friday, July 16, 2010

Re: The U.S. Middle Class Is Being Wiped Out: Here's the Stats to Prove It

On Jul 15, 3:55 pm, dick thompson <rhomp2...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> What you said was:
>
> On Jul 15, 3:02 pm, dick thompson <rhomp2...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > > I wasn't.   I was sure not to vote for the Street Vendor for president
> > > and not to vote for Chuckie Schumer and Anthony Weiner.   That makes me
> > > for sure not a fool.  Can you say the same?  I doubt it.
>
> Then you're indeed a fool, because I didn't vote for them either.
>
> I didn't vote for them so I am a fool.  You didn't vote for them so you are ?   logically then you are a fool!
>
> That is what you said - and I quoted you exactly .  You can clarify all you want but your own words betray you.  You did not quote what you said at all.   Good thing I had not totally deleted what you wrote.   You should not lie - it's not nice.

You can spin it however you want, you're just embarrassing yourself.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment