Friday, July 16, 2010

Re: Mitch McConnel listens....yeah right!

Let's just say that liberals are the ones quoting Limbaugh.  I know very few conservatives who do.   Whether liberals are supporting and paying members of Rush is neither here nor there.   I said nothing about supporting and paying.   I said listen and quote.  Totally different things.  Again you are trying to lie your way out of a mess you walked right into.

studio wrote:
On Jul 15, 3:33 pm, dick thompson <rhomp2...@earthlink.net> wrote:   
I wouldn't know as I never listen to him.   Not even sure what station he is broadcast on here in NYC.   The only people I know who really listen to him are either libs or bloggers.       
 Ok, Liberals are the ones supporting and paying members of The Rush Show....lol, yeah right!  I doubt you were born stupid, but you've erroneously supported someone that made you that way.    

No comments:

Post a Comment