Tuesday, September 4, 2012

**JP** Punjabi rishta in Pakistan

----- Original Message -----
From: Asiya .
 
Salaam,
Please see the details of the following boy in Islamabad and contact him if you wish to pursue with him:
 
My name is Muhammad Farhan. I am 29 years old and I was born in Pakistan. I am 5' 9" high. I have done BCS Hons in Computer Science and currently work as an IT Consultant in a multinational firm in Islamabad.
I am a broad minded person and I speak the truth even in hard circumstances. I follow principles and I have a strong vision in life. I always keep my commitments. I am good in organisation both in terms of time and responsibilities. I go out with friends but not very often because of busy schedules in working. Playing computer games is my hobby but I keep in a ways that it doesnt affect the time I give to my family. Family is my priority. I am a self-made person, who is being blessed from Allah and my mother's prayers for all what I have today.
I am a Permanent Employee in my organisation.
I am a moderately religious person. We are Hanafi Sunni. We know the values of Islam so we try to follow them to our best.
I dont read much because of time but I love to read whenever I have time about Hazrat Umer Farooq(R.A) and about his Model Society.
We are looking for a good looking slim and decent girl aging 24-26, family oriented, not below 5' 4" , who comes from a small educated family residing in Islamabad/RWP vicinity. She holds an IT/Telecom/Medical/Civil Engineering/MBA degree and working(or willing to work in future upon need). She is flexible and has the ability to gel into a small family and take part in household chores to support my mother. She is ready to accept the changes in life and responsibilities after marriage. She knows the values of Islam as the future family depends totally upon her. It doesnt matter if she follows hijab or not.
My views on marriage is quite clear to me. While I demand from my betterhalf, I offer in equality. I am myself a loving and caring person so I offer her the same. My support would always be with her and her social security becomes my responsibility. I believe marriage is not only between two people in our society but a bonding between two families where compatibility is a must and where new relations are made. Husband and Wife support each other in ups and downs in life and that how it should be. Thats what I think generally.

His email is: muhammad.farhan@gmail.com and his pakistani no. is: +92333516025.

No comments:

Post a Comment