Friday, August 31, 2012

Re: Flyer suggestions needed


I am about to run out of my first 1000 of these, having mailed some and distributed them in visible spots around town.

Before I order more, any suggestions.

Perhaps a line about bringing the troops home or ending endless foreign wars.  or closing unnecessary military bases

I am not saying anything about the Fed or monetary policy as I think it is too complicated for a card.

Also:  should I substitute the attached more recent photo?


-----------------------------------------------------

Incidentally we are about to start ordering streets signs, the kind all candidates put in yards or on telephone polls, and may do some voter mailings and other forms of advertising (to be announced)

Donations to these efforts welcome!


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment