Thursday, February 16, 2012

Re: How To Get Fired From FOX In Under 5 Minutes

well, we do have something in common

On Feb 15, 9:29 pm, studio <tl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 4:06 pm, Keith In Tampa <keithinta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey Studio!
>
> > As with you,  I am glad to see you posting here once again!  I disagree
> > with most all of the rhetorical dogma that you post, but most of the time,
> > you make me have to stop and think!
>
> > It's good to see ya!
>
> Thank you for the kind words Keith.
> I'm glad I'm making you think even if it's just a little bit.
>
> That's one of the reasons I liked that clip of Napolitano, because he
> asked the question multiple times... "what if".
> Although I personally believe that some of those questions are not
> what if, but "they are".
>
> I know that there are those here that believe I am a supporter of
> Obama...
> but nothing could be further from the truth.
> I could post some angry letters I have written to him... even going so
> far as to tell him; "I am your enemy" and "that I would never vote for
> him".
> But that in no way implies that I am a friend to Republitards at all,
> as you can so easily tell.
>
> I believe they are politicians first, and party loyalists second...
> with the country being a distant 3rd on their priority list.
> This by itself negates them from any possibility of being the
> recipient of my vote.
>
> I post here not to change minds and switch parties, but so that people
> may hear totally different opinions and options... instead of that
> narrow 2 sided (2 dimensional) box  the Judge spoke of.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment