Thursday, January 12, 2012

**JP** حادثات سے بچنے کی دعا

Everybody should read it daily in morning and evening, especially as per current law-n-order situation. It is guaranteed protection. I am reading it from many years and during college life, as many students tend to travel on the roof or in the door of mini-buses and I fell down from the door of running mini-bus. The double tyres of the same mini-bus or any coming vehicle could crush my body and the double tyres of the same mini-bus rolled over my left leg. After that, as expected the drive did not stop the bus and I stood myself from the middle of the road. There was much pain in the leg but I can walk. I took another bus and reached to doctor myself. Surprisingly, nothing serious happened to my leg not even bone fracture. I remember that I read this prayer on the morning of that day. 
 
It is preferable to read it after Fagar and Maghrab but it not compulsory. 
 


 
===========
Muzammil Baig
PhD Candidate
Strategic Information Management Lab
D3-08, University of South Australia
Mawson Lakes, Australia.
 
Ph:   +61 88 3026415
Fax: +61 8 830 23381
 


No comments:

Post a Comment