Friday, October 14, 2011

Re: WHITE HOUSE PETITION RE SCIENTOLOGY

On Oct 13, 4:40 pm, Terril Park <terrilpa...@googlemail.com> wrote:
.
> Sometimes I ponder as to how much of a sucker I have been, what was it
> that made me so dense ? In my last 3-4 years I paid them $250,000 !!!

I have to say that if she spent 250 grand over 4 years without coming
to her senses?
I have had "a teachable moment" after a $19.95 purchase.

> I saw the out points. I witnessed the insanities, but I was tunnel
> visioned within the cult and could not think straight.

She may be just as vulnerable to a door to door vacuum salesman. I
don't know if we can protect people like this.
Are you telling me these "salesmen" are that good? I suspect the
customers are a little too easy.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment