Friday, October 14, 2011

Liberal Pundits – Keeping Blacks Down on the Plantation For Over 40 Years and Counting



New post on Doctor Bulldog & Ronin

Liberal Pundits – Keeping Blacks Down on the Plantation For Over 40 Years and Counting

by doctorbulldog

Lloyd Marcus hits another one out of the ballpark:

Arrogant white liberal tells Herman Cain how to be black
Posted on October 13, 2011 by Lloyd Marcus - HermanCainPAC.com

This article is for my black brother, a community leader and little league football coach who gets his news solely from the liberal mainstream media. Hopefully it will help him to understand why I, his big brother, is working with those white tea party people against his beloved black president.

This article is also for my black relatives who gave me a chilly reception at my grandmother's 100th birthday party. I learned through the family grapevine they resent my involvement in the tea party and consider me an embarrassment to the family.

Well, I say to my embarrassed relatives, blame my instincts on the mentoring and leadership of my dad. My dad has been a Christian man of character and honor all of my life. So, when I see a characterless liberal political hack occupying my beloved country's Oval Office, I refuse to join the flock of black sheep worshiping him because we share the same skin color.

To my relatives who have thrown their Christian values, principles and brains out of the window to give their black idol a pass, you guys are the ones who should be ashamed of yourselves. Marcus family tradition has drilled into us that it means something to be a Marcus; an adherence to a higher standard. YOUR SELLOUT TO SKIN COLOR EMBARRASSES ME! If you detect a bit of anger, you are correct.

Watching MSNBC white host Lawrence O'Donnell chastising black presidential candidate Herman Cain for not participating in the 1960s civil rights movement infuriated me. O'Donnell accused Cain of cowardly sitting on the sidelines while blacks and whites marched and protested for black civil rights. How dare this white guy who does not have a clue what it was like to be black in America in the 1960s attack a black person for not responding to racism the way he thinks he should have responded.

In the 60′s, most blacks did not march or protest in the streets, but fought for freedom in their own private ways; entrepreneurship, prayer, striving for excellence and etc. A black buddy of mine who went from being incarcerated as a teenager to becoming an art director in a prominent advertising agency attributes his success to a black high school art teacher, Lindy Jordan. Mr. Jordan mentored so many black youths, a scholarship was founded in his honor. Mr. Jordan was never seen in the streets protesting for civil rights. I submit that Mr. Jordan fought for black liberation and equality in the best way he knew how to fight; by mentoring black youths.

Read more of this post

doctorbulldog | 13 October, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Categories: politics | URL: http://wp.me/p1NPg-7ot

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/liberal-pundits-keeping-blacks-down-on-the-plantation-for-over-40-years-and-counting/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment