Sunday, September 25, 2011

2 For 1 Yuck Yuck special.




2 For 1 Yuck Yuck special.

Steve | September 25, 2011 at 3:45 am | Tags: Accessories, art, Candle, Fat Possum Records, Home, Home and Garden, music, Shopping | Categories: Humor | URL: http://wp.me/pKuKY-9BY

The Sunday Morning Funny Papers. :D

A black guy, a Muslim, and a Communist go into a bar.

The bartender asks, "What can I get you, Mr. President?"

~Steve~                   H/T May's  Cousin T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days
before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he
isn't going. Ron's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can
they do?
Two days later the remaining three get to the camping site only to find Ron
sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on
the fire.

"How long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you
go?"
"Well, I've been here since yesterday. The evening before, I was sitting in
my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and
said, 'Guess who?'"
I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a sexy, brand new negligee. She
took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose
petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie
and cuff her to the bed, and I did.
And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

"So, here I am."

~ Steve~                  H/T  Miss May

Add a comment to this post



WordPress

WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
Manage Subscriptions | Unsubscribe | Reach out to your own subscribers with WordPress.com.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://subscribe.wordpress.com


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment