Tuesday, August 2, 2011

**JP** {Tibb-e-Nabawi} Honey+Pink Salt for Glaucoma

 
Yunus Sahib, Assalam O Alaikum,
 
Glaucoma refers to an eye disorder / decreased vision which is due to damaged optic nerve, the nerve that carries visual information from the eye to the brain. In many cases, damage to the optic nerve is due to increased fluid pressure in the eye, also known as intraocular pressure (IOP). Glaucoma has been nicknamed the "silent thief of sight" because the loss of vision normally occurs gradually over a long period of time and is often only recognized when the disease is quite advanced. Once lost, this damaged visual field is irreversible & cannot be recovered. Worldwide, it is the second leading cause of blindness.
 
I am happy that Masha'Allah, the combination of Pink Salt & Honey has brought relief to your Glaucoma.
 
When Pink Himalayan Salt is applied as eyeliner (Kohl), a lot of water comes out of the eyes & obviously, the FLUID pressure around the optic nerve is decreased, a similar & more powerful is the behavior of Mushroom Water, if I apply this water in my eyes before going to bed, I wake up with my eyes full of sticky fluids, glued eyelids & I need to open my eyes with my hands.
 
Furthermore, pure Honey when used as eyeliner is a definite sure. So apply the Pink Salt first, wait for 5 minutes all the water comes out, & then put some honey in your eyes.
 
Which Kohl (Surma) you have used ? Those black Kohls have LEAD (Plumbum) and they are considered dangerous for the eyes, but I am surprised that people in our country have used the Black Surma for decades. Only the pure KOHL Ithmid is free of any blackish pigments, although BLACK in color, but Subhanallah that when it gets wet in the eyes, the color changes to VIOLET, like the circle band which you have seen on the neck of pigeons, ohhhhh Ithmidee is my favorite color.
 
Hijamah at the head (5 points as H, Y, Q, A1, A2) will help you the most, when those FLUIDS & CLOTS will be removed.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 6:28 PM
Subject: RE: Pink Salt

That is the Blessing of my beloved Allah. For more than a year I am suffering form Glaucoma and day by day I was feeling the weakness of eye sight. At last Allah guided ma and I started using for last few days a mixture of Surma 25 % and Pink Salt 75 % + 2 drops of honey. Now, I feel unbelievable improvement and I hope Allah will surely listen to me and In-Shaa'Allah I will be totally cured.  

--
Tibb-e-Nabawi is the combination of healing the heart & body with correct Yaqeen & A'amal-e-Salehaat, foods & herbs recommended by Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alaihe Wasallam & finally Hijamah, put them all together & have the cure for any kind of disease.
 
Website : www.tibbenabwi.com
To read old articles, please visit http://groups.google.com/group/tibb-e-nabwi/topics
For subscribing to this group, send email to tibb-e-nabwi+subscribe@googlegroups.com
To post to this group, send email to tibb-e-nabwi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tibb-e-nabwi+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment