Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Re: Another Conservative religious nut job predicts end-o-world this Saturday

I talked to God Friday night and requested that the world NOT end the
world on Saturday...and I got a positive response.

However the bad news is, everyone on planet earth now owes me $5. for
saving it.

Far less than the total liquidation of assets the pastor was asking
for from anyone who would listen.
What a bargain !!!

Remember, you wouldn't be here today if it weren't for me.
Thank you very much for your support.

Please send $5 for saving the world to:
P.O. 841
Hackettstown, NJ 07840

PS, If I can collect $5 from everyone on earth, I will still not be
the richest person on earth with $31 billion.
But I need this money to build a 300' tall giant space age nuclear
powered robot the whole world would look at in awe the way they used
to view the US not so long ago with our space program.

---

Just heard some of the idiots who believed in this pastor and sold
everything they had, are wanting answers and their money back.
In response the pastor said; "I'm flabbergasted it didn't happen.
That's all I have to say about it."

But this is very typical of conservative thought process making claims
with zero facts about.
Happens all the time with these nut case conservatives. It's a
demonstrable fact.

Well I think the Justice Department ought to throw him in jail for
fraud and not say anything more about it.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment