Saturday, May 28, 2011

Re: Advice sought from friends, soon-to-be-estranged friends, family etc

Bruce, Read the blog..... didn't see a lot of "meanness", saw a lot of
honesty and and a refreshing lack of "political correctness". I did
however grow weary of the use of the phrase "infectious disease"
rather than what I took to mean AIDS. I found it disingenuous.

On May 27, 9:29 am, Bruce Majors <majors.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am doing a new (additional) blog more or less on gay issues, the intention
> of which is to be funny in a very mean way (when possible) and not
> specifically political or libertarian.
>
> A place to record my darker thoughts and speculations or things no one else
> will say out load.
>
> Here it is
>
> http://bighomocon.blogspot.com/
>
> My question for you if you receive this from me is:  does it go to far?  (A
> concept I barely believe in.)
>
> One of you has already told me someone with Soros funding is going to sue
> me.  Does anyone else agree with that?
>
> It's also clear some people will think I am anti-gay (even an anti-gay
> heterosexual); Chris Hayes has some defenders who already think I actually
> care about him or whether he is too metrosexual.
>
> Any advice or chastisements will be kept strictly private.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment