Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nerdy pick-up lines




Bacon Babble


Awesome Nerdy Pick-up Lines

Posted: 03 May 2011 09:02 PM PDT


I'm attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.


You make me want to calibrate my joystick without the latest drivers.


I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U.

You have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle.

You know, it's not the length of the vector that counts, it's how you apply the force.

You have 243 bones in your body, want another one?

If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?

You are subscribed to email updates from Bacon Babble
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment