Sunday, March 13, 2011

Julian Heicklen: Sometimes You Just Can’t Get Arrested

Julian Heicklen: Sometimes You Just Can't Get Arrested
http://www.examiner.com/libertarian-news-in-national/julian-heicklen-sometimes-you-just-can-t-get-arrested?CID=examiner_alerts_article

"The issue is a First Amendment issue," Heicklen told an Orlando Sentinel reporter. "It has nothing to do with jury nullification. The immediate issue to be resolved is: Do I have the right to stand out there and pass out any literature?"

Pamphlet-Passing Protestor (sic) Violates Orders
http://www.wftv.com/news/27162296/detail.html

A civil rights activist is openly violating a judge's order Friday afternoon. He's handing out pamphlets to jurors in front of the Orange County courthouse that contain information on your rights as a juror.

From Julian's website dated 03-05-2011:

1. Homeland Security Criminal Case in New York

Since my second letter to Attorney General Eric Holder the following have occurred:

    * I have been invited to speak at the Harvard University Law School. by William F. Weld Professor of Law at Harvard Law School Charles Nesson. I will be at Harvard University on March 28 and 29, 2011.
    * I have accepted an invitation from the New York Lawyers Guild to meet with its members. No date has been set yet.
    * The Federal Defender's Office of the U. S. District Court has several people working on my case under the direction of Attorney Sabrina Shrock. They have just purchased my new book entitled (sic) "The Non-Trials."
    * An attorney from Florida has entered the case on my behalf.
    * The American Civil Liberties Union has not indicated any interest in my arrests.
    * The American Jury Institute has disaffiliated itself from me, terminated my membership, and returned my dues for 2011.

http://tyrannyfighters.com/progress-report-2011-03-05/#more-295



Q: What do you call 1,000 Republican politicians chained together with 1,000 Democrat politicians at the bottom of the ocean?

A: A good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment