Sunday, February 6, 2011

RE: Pic's I Took Today

What is the deal with the parking at the park Keith?  Some are parked at an angle and some are not.  Looks like the parking lot of Moe’s Tavern (down the road) on taco night.

 

CW

 

From: politicalforum@googlegroups.com [mailto:politicalforum@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Keith In Köln
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 07:40
Subject: Pic's I Took Today

 

 

It was kalt (cold) and nasty this morning, so I didn’t get an early start…..Instead, I took a few pics, from my balcony:

 

 

This was sticking my cam out the balcony ledge….Good view of “The Dom”;  (The “Cathedral of Köln”);

 

 

Da Ride….It’s a Renault SomethinOrOther…..Good till the end of February…..We’ll see what happens, but no question,  “Keithie Needs A Ride” while in the Fatherland…..

 

 

 

This is directly across the street from me, it’s a park, and I think it will be nice during the spring/summer….If I am here!!  I think my Deutsch neighbors need to be introduced to a “pig pickin’ “!!

 

(As a side note, the graffiti is bad in Köln….It’s all over!)

 

Talk Soon!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Keith Eidson 

American Cell:  (011)  813-493-9394

Deutsches Zellentelefon: (049) 01525-7089482

Keith.Eidson@verizon.net

 

 

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.


No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1204 / Virus Database: 1435/3424 - Release Date: 02/05/11

No comments:

Post a Comment