Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pic's I Took Today


It was kalt (cold) and nasty this morning, so I didn't get an early start…..Instead, I took a few pics, from my balcony:

 

 

This was sticking my cam out the balcony ledge….Good view of "The Dom";  (The "Cathedral of Köln");

 

 

Da Ride….It's a Renault SomethinOrOther…..Good till the end of February…..We'll see what happens, but no question,  "Keithie Needs A Ride" while in the Fatherland…..

 

 

 

This is directly across the street from me, it's a park, and I think it will be nice during the spring/summer….If I am here!!  I think my Deutsch neighbors need to be introduced to a "pig pickin' "!!

 

(As a side note, the graffiti is bad in Köln….It's all over!)

 

Talk Soon!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Keith Eidson 

American Cell:  (011)  813-493-9394

Deutsches Zellentelefon: (049) 01525-7089482

Keith.Eidson@verizon.net

 


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment