Sunday, December 5, 2010

I thought the Sullivan laws precluded you from having a gun in NYC and here the cops are telling the guy he needs to "pack heat" to live in that neighborhood

   
Trooper York said...

I don't see why you gun nuts don't depend on the cops like we do here in New York.

The police. Minutes away when every second counts.

12/4/10 10:35 AM

OpenID shoutingthomas said...

The police. Minutes away when every second counts. 

True. I lived in Fort Greene Park in NYC back during the crack epidemic of the 70s.

I was attacked by a black guy with a knife one night. I fought him off with a rare tactic. He backed me into a bunch of garbage cans. I whacked him with a lid and as he backed away I Frisbeed him with garbage can lids.

The cops arrived after it was all over.

"Aren't you packing?" they asked me.

"No," I told them.

"You've got to be fucking nuts to live in this neighborhood and not be packing heat," they told me. "By the time we get here, all we can do is pick of the body."

12/4/10 10:38 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment