Thursday, November 4, 2010

Re: No Glenn....you're weird!

Can't stand him either, but I'm pretty sure he can pee standing up.

On Nov 4, 1:24 pm, Stephen Stink <not4ud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Friday, October 29, 2010
>
> Eleutrophobia part 2
>
>         I was more scared than a Libertarian trespassing on a private beach
> with a pack of guard dogs chasing him.  Well, not really scared.  I
> know insanity and I know it well; my brother and sister had it.
>         Back in the early 70's, I had a friendship with the "neighborhood
> nut."  I did a couple of favors for him and he trusted me implicitly
> from then on.  That is, until 1974 when he went off the deep end.  He
> was a chain smoker and claimed he was a blood relative of Jesus
> Christ. I knew that something was wrong with him, but couldn't
> identify what it was.  One moment, he would be talking maniacally, and
> then he'd go into a trance and be totally incommunicado the next.  It
> was quite strange.  When he was talkative, he'd lecture me on
> international conspiracies.  Mentally ill victims have a symptom
> called Graphorrhea.  They are compelled into writing symbols, shapes,
> charts, and words simultaneously while engaging in discussion.  They
> believe that the world thinks like they do and by recording or
> illustrating their points, those they are trying to impress can more
> easily understand what they are saying.  This guy would get a pad of
> blank paper and, while lecturing me, would draw on a blank page and
> then show it to me.  (I was so glad he didn't use a chalkboard!)  He
> would also enter into his President Nixon obsession.  Like many of my
> contemporaries of the time, he hated Nixon.  But his hatred was
> unhealthy.  He claimed that Nixon and the CIA were out to kill him!
> Then, he would assume a character like that of a villain from the
> "Batman" comics. Villains like "The Joker" or "The Riddler."  He
> displayed this goofy, sarcastic demeanor so that, at the end of every
> sentence, he would emit a feigned laugh.  He would say shit like,
> "Nixon poo thinks he knows me!  Ha!  Yeah!  As if this room isn't
> bugged!  Ha!  The government would never spy on its citizens.  Ha!
> Nixon follows the law like a good boy!  Sure he does! Ha!"  He'd pace
> around the room while eating something and then rant between gulps.  I
> could never figure out why those with mental illness like to eat in
> front of people.
>         He liked to keep journals on strangers.  He thought that most
> strangers were working for Nixon.  He kept one on the mailman.  If
> anything about his mail appeared irregular, he'd be convinced that the
> mailman had actually opened all of it and read its contents.  He
> thought he would outsmart the CIA by addressing letters to himself and
> then mailing them.  Well, in 1974 he accused me of being an agent of
> Nixon!  Shortly thereafter, he was institutionalized and I never saw
> him again.  Later, I talked to his mother and she told me he was
> diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia.  At the time, I didn't know
> what meant.  Then, when members of my own family were afflicted with
> the disease, I started doing research on mental illness.  Eventually,
> I discovered that many celebrities had this illness.  Actresses like
> Frances Farmer and Margot Kidder, among many others, suffered from
> this disease.
>         I've found that most mentally ill people are poverty stricken.
> During the Reagan administration, thousands of mental patients were
> pushed out into the street due to the closure of many government-run
> hospitals as a result of cuts to tax-funded programs.   Schizophrenics
> are high functioning people that often remain a part of society.  Some
> are very creative and become rich and famous.  For some, this is a
> fate worse than death in that they self-medicate by using drugs and
> alcohol.  Others turn to religion.
>         For some reason, many U.S. Americans view wealth as a direct result
> of intelligence and God's blessings—regardless of the wealthy
> individual's mental state.  They are then astonished when, on one
> fateful day, a Schizophrenic has a psychotic episode and either kills
> others and/or himself.  If the afflicted one is lucky, the police will
> get to him/her before they do either.
>         Often, I watch Glenn Beck on the Fox News channel.  At first, I
> thought his was just a crummy act.  He has admitted on television that
> he has Attention Deficit Disorder (A.D.D.).  This is a common brain
> disorder that can be managed by drugs.  The more I watch his show, the
> more I'm convinced that his is no act.  His behavior reminds me of the
> symptoms my friend mentioned above had.  When Beck is in a low mood,
> he gets histrionic and religious.  While in that state, he reminds me
> of a Catholic giving a confession, however, his humility seems so
> insincere.  When he gets manic, he acts like the villain, "The
> Joker."  When he gets visibly paranoid, he starts to rant about George
> Soros.  I know that defaming George Soros is part of the Right wing's
> talking points, but Glenn acts like this old Holocaust survivor is out
> to get him.  He refers to Soros as "The Spooky Dude."
>         A lot of religious and political leaders have had mental illness--
> from Adolph Hitler to The Reverend Jim Jones.  I think Glenn Beck
> might be suffering from Bipolar Disorder, of which A.D.D. can be a
> byproduct.  If Beck were to read this piece I've written, he might
> think George Soros planted it!  Mental illness is no laughing matter.
> If Beck is putting on an act, then shame on him for mocking mentally
> ill people!
>
> Come read all my articles at.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Enronscam/

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment