Sunday, November 14, 2010

**JP** My dream - Allama Iqbal the visionary

Iqbal's message at a precise time, even his anniversary is well timed! (not a great english translation)

My Dream 

Yesterday night,
In dream I fright,
Saw an aglow,
Stands below.

I am anxious,
Heart says inefficacious,
The shadow is clear,
Iqbal came near. 

Holds my wrist,
Said, I am exist,
What you give to my land?
Which I give in your hand?

He takes me away,
A gloomy place and say,
How many lives were rewards?
For the land given by the lord.

I said, I don't know,
He replied oh wow,
Thousand bloods were driven,
How could you forgiven?

Where are my young eagles?
Who are born for struggles?
Who pull stars down from sky?
Who shelters on mountains and fly?

As I look over his eyes,
His face down and cries,
Did you read my verses?
In which you start rehearses.

I said no,
He replied so,
If you ever reads,
You found various seeds. 

Though if this land is spoiled?
Its mean you need great toiled.
O' my eagles its time to stand?
For the land which is your sand
.


No comments:

Post a Comment