Thursday, November 25, 2010

Immigrant Absorption Center in Israel Being Converted Into Concentration Camp

Immigrant Absorption Center in Israel Being Converted Into
Concentration Camp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoRjvH2heGc

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO AND DISTRIBUTE IT.

If there is a law against taking this video, I could get arrested.

If I do, I want this video to exist to prove that Israel's towns are
being turned into Concentration Camps.

When I saw them preparing the barred fences in front of the Absorption
Center at Tzahal Street #9 in Tzfat (aka Safed and Zefat), Israel
yesterday; I immediately knew something was terribly, horribly wrong.
My blood ran cold.

When I went back today, I was shocked to find that the bars were in
place - on the sides of the entrance to the building and with a baffle
gate (turnstile). It's amazing how efficient Israeli Zionist anti-
Semitic, disguised as Jewish, authorities can be when it comes to
doing something fascist.

They are not locked in - yet. I saw them walking around freely. *But
that gate can be locked at any time and it is horrifically like a
prison all the time*.

The front entrance hasn't been barred - but there is a guard there.

Every day, but every day, the lock-down in Tzfat continues and ramps
up.

I apologize for the fact that the camera faces away in a number of
places. I had to be discreet. I was told not to take pictures.

Since a lone helicopter and two Black Hawks flew over (seen in the
video), I figured the authorities knew I had filmed. So, I'm letting
you know too.

How would you feel if you found something like that over the entrance
to your home?

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat
DoreenDotan@gmail.com

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment