Thursday, November 25, 2010

Re: Immigrant Absorption Center in Israel Being Converted Into Concentration Camp

Visual,

I was just in Israel and had NO problem taking fotos of any kind any
where... There are indeed government areas where one may not enter and
take fotos but I was allowed to do so even at the Gaza crossing which
is admittedly the most secure area in Israel. Your fear of standing on
a public street and taking videos and or fotos is so ludicrous it
borders on hysteria. It is absolutely allowed.
To enter and do the same is not allowed without permission and that is
true ANYWHERE in the world. These are private residences. Have you
ever thought that the fences are designed to keep YOU out and not THEM
in. Your photos and the angled tops of those fences are indeed
designed against intrusion.... NOT your paranoid idea of escape.
Simply check with any building supply company and ask which direction
the angled top on that fence needs to be on to stop ingress or egress.

The fact that you would make this sort of report without having done
this simple homework while allowing a raging paranoid imagination take
over is truly sad.


On Nov 25, 9:06 am, Visual Purple <doreendo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Immigrant Absorption Center in Israel Being Converted Into
> Concentration Camp
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoRjvH2heGc
>
> PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO AND DISTRIBUTE IT.
>
> If there is a law against taking this video, I could get arrested.
>
> If I do, I want this video to exist to prove that Israel's towns are
> being turned into Concentration Camps.
>
> When I saw them preparing the barred fences in front of the Absorption
> Center at Tzahal Street #9 in Tzfat (aka Safed and Zefat), Israel
> yesterday; I immediately knew something was terribly, horribly wrong.
> My blood ran cold.
>
> When I went back today, I was shocked to find that the bars were in
> place - on the sides of the entrance to the building and with a baffle
> gate (turnstile). It's amazing how efficient Israeli Zionist anti-
> Semitic, disguised as Jewish, authorities can be when it comes to
> doing something fascist.
>
> They are not locked in - yet. I saw them walking around freely. *But
> that gate can be locked at any time and it is horrifically like a
> prison all the time*.
>
> The front entrance hasn't been barred - but there is a guard there.
>
> Every day, but every day, the lock-down in Tzfat continues and ramps
> up.
>
> I apologize for the fact that the camera faces away in a number of
> places. I had to be discreet. I was told not to take pictures.
>
> Since a lone helicopter and two Black Hawks flew over (seen in the
> video), I figured the authorities knew I had filmed. So, I'm letting
> you know too.
>
> How would you feel if you found something like that over the entrance
> to your home?
>
> Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat
> DoreenDo...@gmail.com

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment