Wednesday, September 8, 2010

RE: **JP** Save the Quran!!!

I do not know how I even got included in this Google group although it is interesting.

I just don’t have the time and perhaps someone can direct me how to unsubscribe.

 

However I would like to say something about these idiots who are doing this burn a Koran day. I just heard about this craziness on the news.

They are assholes, stupid and full of hate. Unfortunately there are a bunch of them who are ignorant. Please note there really are a lot of us Americans who are sane

And are open minded. Dialog and tolerance are the way to move forward.

 

 

Paul Elias

 

Seattle, WA

E-mail: saile@sprynet.com

 

 

 


From: joinpakistan@googlegroups.com [mailto:joinpakistan@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Olympia (Private) Limited
Sent: 09/07/2010 9:39 PM
To: joinpakistan@googlegroups.com
Subject: **JP** Save the Quran!!!
Importance: High

 

No comments:

Post a Comment