Thursday, September 30, 2010

**JP** FW: Quran.Forum Daily Qur'an & Hadith 30 Sep 2010 (20 Shawwal Al Mukarram 1431)

 

 

 

Al Quran

القرآن

English Translation of Al-Quran

[7]. Surah Al-Araaf [The Heights] 

Ayat 21. And he [Shaitân (Satan)] swore by Allah to them both (saying): "Verily, I am one of the sincere well ­wishers for you both."

Ayat 22. So he misled them with deception. Then when they tasted of the tree, that which was hidden from them of their shame (private parts) became manifest to them and they began to stick together the leaves of Paradise over themselves (in order to cover their shame). And their Lord called out to them (saying): "Did I not forbid you that tree and tell you: Verily, Shaitan (Satan) is an open enemy unto you?"            

Hadith الحديث

English Translation of Hadith

Hazrat Safiyyah bint Huyai (May Allah be pleased with her), the Mother of the Believers, said: I came to visit the Prophet [SAWW](PBUH) while he was in the state of I`tikaf [(seclusion) in the mosque during the last ten days of Ramadan]. After having talked to him, I got up to return. The Prophet [SAWW](PBUH) also got up with me and accompanied me a part of the way. At that moment two Ansari man passed by. When they saw him they quickened their pace. The Prophet [SAWW](PBUH) said to them, "Do not hurry. She is Safiyyah, daughter of Huyai, my wife.'' They said: "Subhan Allah (Allah is free from imperfection)! O Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) ! (You are far away from any suspicion).'' The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Satan circulates in a person like blood (in the blood streams). I apprehended lest Satan should drop some evil thoughts in your minds.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment