Monday, August 30, 2010

**JP** O LoRD HerE I aM -ZAiN BhIKhA



Lately I have been wondering so
Wondering 'bout what do I know
About this life and where do I go
After I die, how can it be so?
That some people say that it all ends
When into my grave I descend
But how can my aim of heaven be flawed
When my only wish is to be with my Lord

Oh Lord, here I am, pleading at your door
Send me Your mercy, send me Your peace or I am lost for sure
Oh Lord, here I am, yearning for the / your cure
This humble servant will be diverted from you no more...no more

And so I was called to the places my Lord
The places my Lord has blessed for all
Joining the millions that day I walked
For my eternal salvation I sought
And standing before him with all I have
two empty hands and a humbled man
I pledged my very life to Him, Oh Lord, here I am
!

Oh Lord, here I am, pleading at your door
Send me Your mercy, send me Your peace or I am lost for sure
Oh Lord, here I am, yearning for the / your cure
This humble servant will be diverted from you no more...no more.............


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOfwOPdL4U&feature=related

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "JoinPakistan" group.
You all are invited to come and share your information with other group members.
To post to this group, send email to joinpakistan@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com.pk/group/joinpakistan?hl=en?hl=en
You can also visit our blog site : www.joinpakistan.blogspot.com &
on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Join-Pakistan/125610937483197

No comments:

Post a Comment