Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Re: The knuckle-dragger's creed

I had a license to carry a concealed handgun, since I live in Texas in
a suburb near Dallas where all the gun nuts are, but alas, though I
wore it to the grocery store, to work, and while I walked through Deep
Ellum after midnight, I never had the thrilling feeling of blowing
someone away with it, so I let it lapse. It was so much trouble
getting out the additional card when the officer came to the window to
see my driver's license and registration. I got a sharpshooter medal
in the Military, and I was really looking forward to one of those
theatrical shootouts with some minority icon on crack. I walked right
up to a bunch of bikers and started talking trash about Bush, and they
all just laughed... Nothing. I mean, now that Obama's President, I
just don't have that killing feeling.

On Jun 22, 9:27 am, euwe <machgie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is my rifle this is my gun
> This is for killing this is for fun
>
> what really makes me laugh is the notion that "possession of
> unregistered firearms is a God given right" - the vestigial occipital
> ridges of the Cromagnon club wielder, grunting at his "right" to a
> firearm before his "God" that makes the big boom in the sky.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment