Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Recurring Nightmare




burkasrugly posted: "Fellow infidels, Constantine was haunted by nightmares about Osama bin Laden, but thanks to the Navy Seals he is nightmare free now - Burkasrugly Not long after the radical Islamic atrocities of 9-11 occurred I started having terrible, disturbing n"
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on actjonesboroar

My Recurring Nightmare

by burkasrugly

Fellow infidels,

Constantine was haunted by nightmares about Osama bin Laden, but thanks to the Navy Seals he is nightmare free now - Burkasrugly

Not long after the radical Islamic atrocities of 9-11 occurred I started having
terrible, disturbing nightmares. These nightmares followed the same
scenario every time. I was walking down the debris ridden streets of New
York right after the Twin Towers had collapsed. I always had on my
BDUs (Battle Dress Uniform) . My Beretta 9mm semi-auto pistol was
in a holster attached to my web gear belt. Out of a dust cloud Osama
bin Ladin popped out of a doorway. Swiftly drawing my pistol I put the
sights right between his shoulder blades. Taking careful aim I squeezed
the trigger, thinking I would kill this malevolent monster before he
was able to murder women and children again. I was going to parole him
to Allah.

The pistol just went click. It failed to fire the bullet. I pulled the trigger
again. The same results. Click. Every time I tried to fire the weapon I
got the same results. Click ! Click ! Click ! Needless to say bin Ladin
made his escape.

I must have had this dream at least 15 times that I remember. I am
sure that this weird nightmare must have occurred even more often
but mercifully I could not recall them. I do remember on a few occasions
waking up drenched in sweat screaming and swearing at the fleeing Osama.

The last dream of this sort happened about four weeks before Seal Team
Six terminated Osama with extreme prejudice. How do you punish a
mass murder adequately ? This man took the lives of almost 3,000 innocent
American citizens. How much damage did he inflict upon the citizens of
the world ? When he was in the Sudan he bought black Christian children
in lots of one hundred to work his marijuana plantations as slaves. The world
is a much better place without this odious ogre, the killer of the
innocents.

It has been a year and a half now in which Osama has not intruded into
my dreams. Thank you Navy Seals for exorcising my demon (and the
world's) with a few well placed .223 rounds.

In hoc signo vinces,

Constantine

burkasrugly | September 9, 2012 at 2:26 am | Categories: Radical Islam | URL: http://wp.me/p1t1Gt-Ik

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://actjonesboroar.wordpress.com/2012/09/09/my-recurring-nightmare/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com



--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment