Friday, September 7, 2012

Funny Friday – Sept. 7, 2012



hardnox1 posted: " ---------- A man goes to see the Rabbi. ' "Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it." The Rabbi asked, "What's wrong?" The man replied, "My wife is poisoning me. The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, "How"
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on Fellowship of the Minds

Funny Friday – Sept. 7, 2012

by hardnox1

----------

A man goes to see the Rabbi. '

"Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it."

The Rabbi asked, "What's wrong?"

The man replied, "My wife is poisoning me.

The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, "How can that be?"

The man then pleads, "I'm telling you, I'm certain she's poisoning me, what should I do?"

The Rabbi then offers, "Tell you what. Let me talk to her, I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know."

A week later the Rabbi calls the man and says, "I spoke to her on the phone for three hours. You want my advice?

The man said, "Yes" and the Rabbi replied, "Take the poison."

----------

A man walks into a bar with a paper bag. He sits down and places the bag on the counter. The bartender walks up and asks what's in the bag.

The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about 9" high and sets him on the counter.

He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a small piano, setting it on the counter as well.

He reaches into the bag once again and pulls out a tiny piano bench, which he places in front of the piano.

The little man sits down at the piano, and starts playing a beautiful Piece by Mozart!

Where on earth did you get that?' says the bartender.

The man responds by reaching into the paper bag again.

This time he pulls out a magic lamp. He hands it to the bartender and says: Here, 'Rub it.'

So the bartender rubs the lamp, and suddenly there's a gust of smoke and a beautiful genie is standing before him.

'I will grant you one wish... Just one wish... each person is only allowed one!'

The bartender gets real excited. Without hesitating he says, 'I want a million bucks!'

A few moments later, a duck walks into the bar. It is soon followed by another duck, then another.

Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled with ducks and they keep coming!

The bartender turns to the man and says, 'Ya'know, I think your Genie's' a little deaf. I asked for a million bucks, not a million Ducks.'

'No shit!!' says the man, 'do you really think I asked for a 9 inch pianist?'

----------

Cowboy:  "Give me 3 packets of condoms, please."

Cashier:  "Do you need a paper bag with that, sir?"

Cowboy:  "Nah.... She ain't that ugly."

----------

How do you tell a Romney supporter from an Obama supporter?

Romney supporters sign their checks on the front;

Obama supporters sign 'em on the back.

----------

Have a great Friday and a better weekend.

~ Hardnox

hardnox1 | September 7, 2012 at 4:00 am | Categories: Funny Friday, Humor | URL: http://wp.me/pKuKY-h06

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/09/07/funny-friday-sept-7-2012/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com



--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment