Thursday, September 13, 2012

Destroy Militant Islam Before It Destroys Us




catscanner150 posted: " Time to Unleash the Dogs of War I'm going to warn up front that what I'm about to say is going to be offensive  to muslims and our current POS  President. I don't care about their feelings and I will not offer any apology. The latest atrocities in"
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on Fellowship of the Minds

Destroy Militant Islam Before It Destroys Us

by catscanner150

Time to Unleash the Dogs of War

I'm going to warn up front that what I'm about to say is going to be offensive  to muslims and our current POS  President. I don't care about their feelings and I will not offer any apology.

The latest atrocities in a long list of atrocities has taken place in Benghazi, Libya and Cairo, Egypt, our Embassies were overrun and in the case in Benghazi our Ambassador was brutally murdered and his body paraded through the streets. In any other time in our history this would be an act of WAR, but with this administration I doubt that it will barely register  as a blip on their foreign policy radar. They will down play this, spin it and eventually ignore and forget it altogether, after all Obama has more important things to do, such as improving his handicap in golf and getting reelected to care about a lowly Ambassador or any of the others that were killed.

Obama is a GUTLESS COWARD, he apologizes to these barbaric sons of bitches for A FILM that they say triggered the violence, which is a load of crap. Muslim extremists are barbaric by nature, they are the absolute scum of the earth and they need to be exterminated. If I thought for one  damn minute there was one sliver of humanity in them I would change my mind, but don't see it.

I will say up front that I have absolutely no regard for their men, women or children, what we need to do is park a battle group of ships off of  the Coast of Libya along with our fighters and bombers and just carpet bomb and annihilate Benghazi. Destroy everything  and when they have no places left standing to hide, send in the troops and mop up the survivors. Then just move the group down the coast and take out Cairo.

I would really like to see what a MOAB(Massive Ordnance Air Burst) or (Mother Of All Bombs)would do to a city like Benghazi and/or Cairo.

We need to stop pussyfooting around with these animals, if they want a war, I say give to them. If anyone is squeamish about killing women and children, just remember all of the attack that they have perpetrated on Israel and all of the children that have died in those attack and look at this way, we would just be proactive by eliminating future generations of terrorists. If we continue to look weak, they will interpret weakness as fear and the attacks against us will just become more brazen and bold.

And as far as Obama is concerned, he is concerned he is a dirty yellow coward who has desecrated the White House and decimated the office of POTUS, committed crimes against the Constitution and the American people and thinks he is a monarch. Obama, you are a disgrace and as an American I detest you and if I had my say and my way, this would be your destiny:

Impeachment!

Arrest!

Conviction!

Incarceration!

And I would leave your ass in jail to rot.

Tom in NC

catscanner150 | September 13, 2012 at 5:00 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/pKuKY-h78

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/destroy-militant-islam-before-it-destroys-us/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com



--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment