Friday, August 17, 2012

Admit It, I Scare The Ever-Loving Shit Out Of You, Don’t I?



Sard posted: "Admit It, I Scare The Ever-Loving Shit Out Of You, Don't I? By Paul Ryan Candidate for Vice President of the United States August 13, 2012 | ISSUE 48•33 When Mitt Romney selected me as his running mate, I knew the Democratic attack dogs would come "

New post on therightplanet.com

Admit It, I Scare The Ever-Loving Shit Out Of You, Don't I?

by Sard

Admit It, I Scare The Ever-Loving Shit Out Of You, Don't I?

By Paul Ryan
Candidate for Vice President of the United States
August 13, 2012 | ISSUE 48•33

When Mitt Romney selected me as his running mate, I knew the Democratic attack dogs would come out in full force. They would say I'm a right-wing ideologue. They would say my views on entitlement programs are far too radical. They would say putting me on the ticket immediately kills Mitt Romney's chances of becoming president because I'm a liability. But if we're being honest with each other—if we're able to put aside the talking points for a few minutes and say what we're all actually thinking and feeling—I believe we can acknowledge the real truth here.

I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm smart, and I'm articulate. And that scares the ever-loving shit out of you. You can pretend like you have this thing in the bag, but you know good goddamn well that this race just got real interesting, real fast.

It's okay to admit it. You're frightened to death of me. It might actually be healthy for you to face your fears now rather than later, when Mitt and I are leading by a few points in the polls and it looks like this thing might end badly for you. Face it: I'm not some catastrophe waiting to happen, like a Sarah Palin or a Dan Quayle. On the contrary, you have the exact opposite fear. I'm a solid, competent, some might say exceptional, politician.

Read more at the Onion ...

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.therightplanet.com/2012/08/admit-it-i-scare-the-ever-loving-shit-out-of-you-dont-i/




--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment