Thursday, June 21, 2012

Re: REPORT OF THE COALITION OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY (ISRAEL) TO THE U.N. COMMITTEE ON CIVIL AND POLITICAL RIGHTS

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDo...@gmail.com

I have a number of interlinked sites, as I have a number of interests.
I study linguistic anomalies in the Dead Sea Scrolls. The (always
tentative) conclusions that I have drawn about HaYachad (the Dead
Sect) are innovative and controversial.
That study is related to my research into Hebrew Alphanumerics.
Hebrew Alphanumerics can answer a lot of the perplexing questions that
entertain the minds of physicists who encounter the "quantim level of
reality" as its called. I hope to demonstrate how that is.
I'm interested in psephology and think that the adoption of CPO-STV
would be a helpful interim measure that will lead the citizens of
quasi- and ersatz "democracies" (i.e., plutocracies that employ the
mob the enforce conformity) to the next level of freedom and
responsibility.
However, I am extremely doubtful that any government would cooperate
in adopting measures that would ameliorate Everyman's situation by
limiting its own power. It is doubtful, then, that revisions of the
electoral system can be accomplished by legislation.
I am an Anarchist in the tradition of Peter Kropotkin, Gustav Landauer
and Emma Goldman, of blessed memory. I am an Anarcho-Communalist. Or,
at least that's as close to what my take on Anarchy may be described
as. While not opposed to Anarcho-Syndicalism and believing that those
modes of interaction and mutual aid should exist parallel to the
existence of the government, relying more and more on the former, so
long as government exists; I see it as an interim measure. Eventually,
Anarcho-Syndicalist association will supplant our current socio-
economic structures.
But those, in turn, must be supplanted by Anarcho-Communism as we are
more than workers and Anarcho-Syndicalism, in addition to retaining
aspects of Capitalism, sees the Human Being primarily as a worker.
Moral correctitude is of paramount importance to me and I write on
that topic a good deal.
I live in the historic town of Tzfat (Safed as it was known in the
foreign press during the recent war with Lebanon), in the north of
Israel with my righteous husband and Teacher, Dani'el. We have two
surprisingly humanoid grown children of whom we are very proud. Our
daughter gave birth to a fine baby boy in April, 2007 and we have
Grandthing No. 2 on the way.

On Jun 20, 8:53 pm, Visual Purple <doreendo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> THIS IS THE UN's REPORT ABOUT THE CHILD TRAFFICKING BUSINESS AND
> SOCIAL ENGINEERING PROGRAM TARGETING FAMILIES BEING RUN BY THE ISRAELI
> GOVT.
>
> A few months ago three police officers showed up at my door - two
> males and one female and told me that the Head of Investigations unit
> in Tzfat wanted me at the station.
>
> The Regional Child Hellfire Officer from Jerusalem, Miriam Benatar,
> the widow of Judge Maurice Benatar who "committed suicide" complained
> about a video that I made about her. The Head of the Investigations
> Unit, ben Shaan his name is or something, himself said that Judge
> Maurice Benatar was murdered.
>
> It was an attempt to shut me and the truth up.
>
> I was arrested, questioned by the Head of Investigations and then
> another police woman, who took a DNA sample from me.
>
> Then, I was sent to yet another police officer who photographed me and
> took my finger and hand prints.
>
> I was told to sign an agreement that I wouldn't talk about Miriam
> Benatar at all on the net.
>
> It didn't help them. The Report came out anyway. I also reported the
> arrest and interrogation, in which I was accused of belonging to an
> Anarchist political party (how stupid can you get?).
>
> Scroll down for the unprecedentedly scathing Report in English.
>
> http://myfamilythoughts.wordpress.com/2012/06/17/unreport
>
> https://vimeo.com/44425667
>
> Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
> DoreenDo...@gmail.com

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment