Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fwd: 4th of July Campaigning



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bruce Majors
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subject: 4th of July Campaigning
To: "libertarian-414@meetup.com" <libertarian-414@meetup.com>




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bruce
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subject: 4th of July Campaigning




--------

Bruce, 

I have put together a small effort to promote Gov. Gary Johnson at the 43rd Annual DC Smoke-In ( http://smoke-in.org ) Rally 

Attached are graphics from the custom T-Shirt and 500 postcards I ordered from Vistaprint for use on the 4th at these events.  Feel free to post my jpgs on your FB, Blogs, etc.
Come join me at these events and be the one to help me distribute the cards on behalf of Gary Johnson, while introducing yourself to voters. BTW, I am the one who originated the "Twice as Experienced as Romney, Half as Expensive as Obama" meme, which I was delighted to see noted on your blog....



Best Wishes,
/Dave
David L. Wenbert


SkypeIM:  dave.wenbert





--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list (libertarian-364@meetup.com)
This message was sent by bruce (majors.bruce@gmail.com) from Washington D.C. Libertarian Party Meetup.
To learn more about bruce, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | support@meetup.com


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment