Monday, April 16, 2012

**JP** *A WONDERFULL ANSWER*

   
----- Original Message -----


Asalam u alaikum!
*A WONDERFULL ANSWER*

A man came to Iyas Ibn
Mu'awiyah, a Muslim judge
famous for his wisdom, and the
following conversation took
place between them:

Man:What is the Islamic ruling
regarding wine?
Judge: It is Haram (Forbidden).
Man: How about water?
Judge: It is Halal (Permissible).

Man:How about dates and
grapes?
Judge: They are Halal.
Man:Why is it that all these
ingredients are Halal, and yet
when you combine them, they
become Haram?

The judge looked at the man and
said: If I hit you with this
handful of dirt, do you think it
would hurt you?
Man: It would not.

Judge:How about if I hit you
with this handful of straw?
Man: It would not hurt me.

Judge:How about a handful of
water?
Man:It surely would not hurt
me.
Judge: How about if I mix them,
and let them dry to become a
brick, and then hit you with it,
would it hurt you?
Man:It would hurt me and
might even kill me!

Judge:The same reasoning
applies to what you asked me!

JazakALLAH


-- https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/538735_397381443619198_331805813510095_1364510_1767736987_n.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment