Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Story Without Any Words



 

 

HERE'S A STORY WITHOUT ANY WORDS:




























































Now, how was that for a story???????


 

Sez I:  People who think they know everything are very annoying to those of us who do!

 

[Ed. Note:  I believe this guy works at the Burn Unit at Shriners Hospitals For Children in Galveston.  If this is not the same guy, we have one just like him that has working these miracles for more than 30 years.  Phenomenal.  When I used to go out recruiting for Shriners among Master Masons, I used to challenge them to sit with me at the end of the cafeteria line at the Galveston Hospital while wearing my fez.  If they could do that without breaking down in tears (and I am now crying as I type this), I would give them $100.00.  When these kids, some of whom are horribly burned and scarred and missing pieces of their bodies, see that fez, they just come smiling and hug the Shriner who is under it.  These are the most touching moments of my life, and I would not trade them for anything in this world.

If you forward this email please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world! Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses.

 

 

 

 

 


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment