Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fwd: Can you help me?



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sheriff Paul Babeu
Date: Friday, March 30, 2012
Subject: Can you help me?

Hi,

I wanted to drop you a quick note before the weekend gets underway...

Tomorrow my campaign will report on our first quarter fundraising. I'd love to be able to count you as a supporter. Can you help me out with a $25 donation?

You can donate on my website here.

You can also visit my blog at www.sheriffpaul.com or follow me on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news from my campaign.

Thanks for your support. Have a great weekend.

-Paul















This email was sent to majors.bruce@gmail.com by sheriffpaul@sheriffpaul.com |  
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe | Privacy Policy.
Paid for by Paul for Congress | 270 E. Hunt Highway Suite 16, #103 | San Tan Valley | AZ | 85143

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment