Saturday, February 4, 2012

Re: Things Southern Boys Don't Say.....

you're welcome!

ya gotta love the South

On Feb 4, 7:41 am, Keith In Tampa <keithinta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <Grin>!
>
> Some of these were pretty good!  I'd never seen these before,  thanks for
> sharing PlainOl!
>
> On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM, plainolamerican
> <plainolameri...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > TOP 31 THINGS THAT YOU WILL HEAR  NORTHERN BOYS SAY:
>
> > 31. When I retire, I'm movin' south.
>
> > 30. I have to because she's only sixteen.
>
> > 29.  I'll take Margaret Mitchell for 1000, Alex.
>
> > 28. Taxes will fix that.
>
> > 27. Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken
>
> > 26.  We don't keep firearms in this house.
>
> > 25. You can't feed that  to the dog.
>
> > 24. No kids in the back of the pickup, it's just not safe.
>
> > 23. Wrestling is real.
>
> > 22. We're vegetarians.
>
> > 21. Do you think my gut is too big?
>
> > 20.  I'll have grapefruit and grapes instead of biscuits and  gravy..
>
> > 19. Honey we need another dog.
>
> > 18. We won the Civil War
>
> > 17. Give me the small bag of bagels.
>
> > 16. Too many deer heads detract from the  decor.
>
> > 15. I just couldn't find a thing at Macy's today.
>
> > 14. Trim the fat off that steak.
>
> > 13. Cappuccino tastes better than espresso.
>
> > 12. The tires on that truck are too big.
>
> > 11. I've got it all on the C: DRIVE.
>
> > 10.  Unsweetened tea tastes better.
>
> > 9. My fiancé, Northrop, is  registered at Tiffany's.
>
> > 8. I've got two cases of Zima for the  Super Bowl.
>
> > 7. I love unions.
>
> > 6. She's too young to be wearing a bikini.
>
> > 5. Hey, here's an episode of "Seinfeld" that  we haven't seen.
>
> > 4. I hate the SEC teams.
>
> > 3. You Guys.
>
> > 2. Those shorts ought to be a little shorter, Carmel.
>
> > AND THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT YOU  HEAR A SOUTHERN BOY SAY:
>
> > 1. Nope, no more beer for me. I'm  driving a whole busload of us down
> > to re-elect  OBAMA
>
> > --
> > Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
> > For options & help seehttp://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>
> > * Visit our other community athttp://www.PoliticalForum.com/
> > * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
> > * Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment