Saturday, February 4, 2012

Re: Things Southern Boys Don't Say.....

TOP 31 THINGS THAT YOU WILL HEAR NORTHERN BOYS SAY:

31. When I retire, I'm movin' south.

30. I have to because she's only sixteen.

29. I'll take Margaret Mitchell for 1000, Alex.

28. Taxes will fix that.

27. Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken

26. We don't keep firearms in this house.

25. You can't feed that to the dog.

24. No kids in the back of the pickup, it's just not safe.

23. Wrestling is real.

22. We're vegetarians.

21. Do you think my gut is too big?

20. I'll have grapefruit and grapes instead of biscuits and gravy..

19. Honey we need another dog.

18. We won the Civil War

17. Give me the small bag of bagels.

16. Too many deer heads detract from the decor.

15. I just couldn't find a thing at Macy's today.

14. Trim the fat off that steak.

13. Cappuccino tastes better than espresso.

12. The tires on that truck are too big.

11. I've got it all on the C: DRIVE.

10. Unsweetened tea tastes better.

9. My fiancé, Northrop, is registered at Tiffany's.

8. I've got two cases of Zima for the Super Bowl.

7. I love unions.

6. She's too young to be wearing a bikini.

5. Hey, here's an episode of "Seinfeld" that we haven't seen.

4. I hate the SEC teams.

3. You Guys.

2. Those shorts ought to be a little shorter, Carmel.

AND THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT YOU HEAR A SOUTHERN BOY SAY:

1. Nope, no more beer for me. I'm driving a whole busload of us down
to re-elect OBAMA

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment