Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Turkey Poem






Subject: The Turkey Poem



The turkey shot out of the oven
And rocketed into the air,
It knocked every plate off the table
And partly demolished a chair.
It ricocheted into a corner
And burst with a deafening boom,
Then splattered all over the kitchen,
Completely obscuring the room.
It stuck to the walls and the windows,
It totally coated the floor;
There was turkey attached to the ceiling,
Where there'd never been turkey before.
It blanketed every appliance;
It smeared every saucer and bowl;
There wasn't a way I could stop it;
That turkey was out of control.
I scraped and I scrubbed with displeasure,
And thought with chagrin as I mopped,
I'd never again stuff a turkey
With popcorn that hadn't been popped.



--
I have to admire the individual who authored this poem~!

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment