Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Re: Criminal Past?

Yes someone else posted it in a group which is where I found it

I think the pak stars blog is run by someone in Asia who simply reposts everything circulated in a google group called political forum

On Monday, November 21, 2011,  <duncan.balsbaugh@thomsonreuters.com> wrote:
> Bruce - The story you have posted "Obama May Have a Criminal Past" is not authored by me, it appears to be some internet hoax to have it attributed to me, could you please take down my name and my company's association – otherwise Reuters lawyers will need to get involved. I did some research and found that this article was first posted by blogger Rick Perry April 1 2011 – thank you (PS do you know how I can get the same message to Pak Starz blog? – thx)
>circulated in a groupm
>  
>
> Duncan Balsbaugh
> Senior Market Analyst -Government Bonds/S&P Futures
>
> Thomson Reuters
>
> O (617) 856-2589
>
> duncan.balsbaugh@thomsonreuters.com
> thomsonreuters.com
>
>  

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment