Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I took my wife deer hunting this season






The Latest from Planck's Constant


I Took My Wife Hunting this Deer Season

Posted: 21 Nov 2011 09:11 PM PST


As some of my readers know, I live in New Jersey where white-tailed deer are quite abundant. In order to maintain a healthy deer herd my state makes available more than 750,000 acres of public land for deer hunters.

I have been hunting for a number of years but I've never gone with my wife. But this season I finally decided to take her hunting with me.

She was so happy she asked if she could guest blog about it. The following is her report:

My sweet husband invited me to go hunting with him this year. I couldn't believe it, the first time ever...after all these years.

I never thought he'd be willing to share his' guy time' with me and being the thoughtful man that he is he even gave me an opening day present. He calls it "The First Timers Lucky Hat."'

I'm so fortunate to be married to him.

I have attached a picture of me in my lucky hat, and we can hardly wait until "opening day!"


lucky dear hat





Disclaimer: I'm not a hunter, never hunted in my life. The above "article" from my wife is actually an email from Constant reader B.W.


You are subscribed to email updates from Planck's Constant
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment