Thursday, November 17, 2011

I publicly announce full support of BoXilai

I publicly announce full support of BoXilai

In public and in private I must fully support BoXilai.In private,my
grandfather and Boyibo were acquainted with each other during the Anti-
Japanese war,my grandfather was persecuted in the Cultural Revolution,
was released and restored to working by Boyibo.In public,BoXilai is
the only one leader in China nowadays who willing to do something for
the people, only one leader of the people trust,also the only one
leader of people support.

This is the first time public voice that I have been persecuted over
three years since 2008.Because I follow after freedom and democracy,
criticize the Government serious problems in the work,especially in
the financial field :case of sale Chinese banking,case of rigged the
stock market and illegal created stock warrants,case of Bank of
Beijing illegal issued 100 million original shares and illegal listed,
and so on,therefore offended HuJintao WenJiabao and other vested
interest groups.

I was detained on criminal charge of "inciting subversion of state
power" in 2008,after labeled mental illness,jailed in Beijing
Municipal Public Security Bureau Forced Treatment Management
Department psychiatric section (Beijing AnKang hospital),jailed 186
days totals.Then told me and my parents when released,can no publish
democratic article again,can not criticize the government again,can
not expose the crimes of Bank of Beijing again,otherwise is fall ill
again,will be re-jailed into Forced Treatment Management Department,
and that is long-term detention.

My grandfathers went through fire and water to seize state power,my
fathers sweat and shed blood to guard the country,to me is the third
generation then was persecuted as political refugee by HuJintao
WenJiabao and other vested interest groups,lawless deprived my
political rights,civil rights of safeguard the National law,and
subsistence rights——the first human rights of The Communist Party has
repeatedly advertised.

After three years I didn't publicly voice,didn't attend any activities,
just non-publicly sent article apply for political asylum by e-mail,
everyone has forgotten me,but the powers of traitor Mafia-like
corruption rogue of led by HuJintao WenJiabao haven't forgotten me and
my family,they always monitor my home.In Early 2009,after I sent out
apply for political asylum,the powers of traitor Mafia-like corruption
rogue of led by HuJintao WenJiabao detected it,In order to prevent me
going abroad to disclose their rule evil,they brutally crippled my
elder sister.More than two years,the Public Security Bureau,Health
Bureau,the Court,judicial expertise institutions,hospitals complicit
collective falsified evidence and delayed time,divulged secret
information to the perpetrator,shielded the perpetrator to escape,did
not assume any criminal liability and civil liability,Beijing's
doctors did not give my sister to do surgery,then my sister has not
obtained surgical treatment so far,leading to my sister necrosis of
femoral head,lost the labor ability.

The powers of traitor Mafia-like corruption rogue of led by HuJintao
WenJiabao thought that still cannot completely trap my family in China,
then stole my name disseminating terror information on the Internet,
attempt to slander me as terrorist.I always think my arena in China,
one year later will enormous changes,it doesn't matter to go abroad or
not,perhaps being trapped in China could more help my uncle bo.

BoXilai is the only one leader nowadays who willing to do something
for the people,but was banished to Chongqing,how can serve the
national people? He bravely chose combat corruption and crime
crackdown that other leaders are afraid to do,Chinese people see some
light for brilliant victories.but Chongqing is too small,and the
powers of traitor Mafia-like corruption rogue is formidable,in a voice
of opposition by the backstage of the powers of traitor Mafia-like
corruption rogue,combat corruption and crime crackdown can not go on
further.BoXilai how to continue to lead the national people? Then sing
song,singing and dance is one of the main tasks of the party and
Government organs and State-owned enterprises and institutions,day
after day to sing,month after month to sing,year after year to sing,
workplaces park street are singing.Others sing all right,BoXilai
singing is not good, immediately the powers of traitor Mafia-like
corruption rogue that touched the interests by combat corruption and
crime crackdown slandered he want to back up again the Cultural
Revolution.The Chinese people have progressed,won't do the low level
Cultural Revolution any more.The reason that the powers of traitor
Mafia-like corruption rogue slander BoXilai is afraid of Chinese
people are mobilized to deprive of their illegal interests,the voice
attack BoXilai major from Beijing because the backstage of the powers
of traitor Mafia-like corruption rogue all at Beijing.

Want to achieve victory of combat corruption and crime crackdown in
China must first win victory of combat corruption and crime crackdown
in Beijing.But it is not anyone does that combat corruption and crime
crackdown at Beijing,the deeply involved social and political factors
network of the powers of traitor Mafia-like corruption rogue in
Beijing is collusion between the upper and lower,none officials who
have the courage and the will and the incentive dare against them,
review whole China only I can do.Yes,my short-term goal is the mayor
of Beijing.

Beijing also some officials faked formidable justice high profile
combat corruption and crime crackdown on stage,but as close as
brothers with the powers of traitor Mafia-like corruption rogue under
stage,the more combat corruption and crime crackdown, the powers of
traitor Mafia-like corruption rogue in Beijing more rampant.For ten
years,I and my family have been continuously suffering brutally
persecution from the powers of traitor Mafia-like corruption rogue of
led by HuJintao WenJiabao since I began to expose illegal criminal
behavior of Bank of Beijing and follow after freedom and democracy,
they killed one person in my family,crippled one person in my family,
wounded two person in my family,life-long persecution to my whole
family.At present Beijing Mafia-like dare open extortion and
intimidation my family,they clamor that you family is repression
object,not protected by the Communist Government,we can bully you
family we want,nobody hinders.The powers of traitor Mafia-like
corruption rogue of led by HuJintao WenJiabao use public authority
owed blood debts to my family,I will use the law blood for blood.I am
the only one who have the courage and the will and the incentive
utterly destroy the powers of traitor Mafia-like corruption rogue in
Beijing.

My first shot that combat corruption and crime crackdown at Beijing is
to make the Mafia-like,corruption,illegal listed Bank of Beijing
delisting and bankruptcy,refer to article Bank of Beijing bankruptcy
will bring enormous benefits.Bank of Beijing baby shareholders event
is China's first major case,100 million original shares of Bank of
Beijing illegal issued to more than 500 descendants of Chinese
dignitaries,this is HuJintao WenJiabao made GSP in order to buy
support from dignitaries,and thus the trader WangQishan became vice-
premier.Bank of Beijing bankruptcy will lead to China's political
crisis and financial crisis,chain reaction is a large number of senior
officials of central and Beijing Municipal out of power,vacate senior
positions especially monetary authorities top jobs,arrange patriotic
clean and fair person for the new leadership.

Since the song is not to sing,BoXilai would be better to listen to
public opinion concern about the financial problems,dealing with
oversupply and illegal listed on stock market,rigged the stock market
and illegal created stock warrants,sale Chinese banking and transport
people's wealth to foreign,certainly can gain fully support of
hundreds of millions investors and the 1.3 billion Chinese people.My
grandfather together with Boyibo attacked against Japanese fascist in
Jin Ji Lu Yu base area during Anti-Japanese War,now I'd like to
jointly BoXilai destroy the powers of traitor Mafia-like corruption
rogue in China,cooperation to build a new China.

Democratic and righteous people team up,look at the world who can
be against.


Ran Zheng
October 1,2011
Room 1607,Building No.3,No.50 Waiguandongjie Street,
Chaoyang District,Beijing,China
Zip Code:100011
Mobile:13121575528
Blog:www.zhengran6.blogspot.com
E-mail:zhengran99@gmail.com zhengran66@hotmail.com


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment