Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Letter by a Job Applicant




Letter by a Job Applicant

Dr. Eowyn | September 20, 2011 at 6:17 am | Tags: failed president, jobless | Categories: Humor, Liberals, United States, US Presidents | URL: http://wp.me/pKuKY-9vn

Re-hire Me, Please

September 20, 2011

To all my employers:

Yes, I know now that I applied for this position with too little experience and even less competence.  And I know that my performance has been a disappointment to a lot of you… okay, most of you. 

But it is with hope, bordering on great confidence, that I can now assure you:  Not only have I learned a lot from my mistakes, there are going to be improvements – big ones. They are coming any day now. 

Every week or so, I am learning a lot more. 

Yes, I know that 31 months and 3 weeks on the job was a long time to wait for improvement, but when you think about it… it really was only 26 months when adjusted for my training and vacations. 

Now that I am finally ready, I really need another couple of years, at least, to begin to deliver some improved results...and improve my resumé.

So please rehire me when my contract runs out.  You probably won't be sorry.

Sincerely yours,

B O (POTUS)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer:

BO did not write the above, just as he did not write his two autobiographies. It is not for nothing that he's known as the Teleprompter POTUS.

The above letter was ghostwritten by my friend Jay B. Gaskill, licensed attorney and former Public Defender of Alameda County, California. Check out his Policy Think site, here!

~Eowyn

Add a comment to this post



WordPress

WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
Manage Subscriptions | Unsubscribe | Express yourself. Start a blog.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://subscribe.wordpress.com


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment