Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chinese Successfully Test Penis Attack Eel




Chinese Successfully Test Penis Attack Eel

Ronin | 13 September, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Categories: Abuse of Power, Chinese Connection, Gay Agenda, human interest | URL: http://wp.me/p1NPg-7k4


I got over poisoned baby and dog food, I can deal with defective power tools and I understand slaves make horrible electronics, but this is too much. Training animals to attack a mans penis is beyond evil.

I realize this is part of a master plan to fight back against the global pro homosexual agenda but it is still evil.

I also heard the eel is an unwilling victim forced into service by the evil Chinese government. I wouldn't put it past um.

Mark Pangallo, Metro, 13th September, 2011 Zhang Nan was bathing with live eels to cleanse his skin when one rogue serpent took a liking to his manhood.
-I realize that most of you are reading this and wondering why I posted it but you have to remember, we search the global media to warn you about threats and penis attack eels are no laughing matter. The chinese are sick and twisted to even consider this as an option.

The eel treatment in question is a similar concept to the popular London spas that offer fish pedicures.
-I get the chinese testing a new weapon, they are evil but the Brits do it because they are stupid and wait until you read what the hindu kids play with.

Thinking that the eels would make him look ten years younger, Nan dived into the water and let them feast upon layers of dead skin.
-Um, look chin, I think someone has played a bad trick on you.

But after laying in the spa bath, Nan felt a sharp pain and realised a small eel was working its way up his urethra and into his bladder.

'I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body. But then suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis,' the 56-year-old from Honghu, Hubei province said.
-He should have used Kung Fu to protect himself. Read more of this post

Add a comment to this post



WordPress

WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
Manage Subscriptions | Unsubscribe | Express yourself. Start a blog.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://subscribe.wordpress.com


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment